I found this recipe through Cooking Light. It was among a bunch of promotional recipes designed to get you to sign up for a subscription. This meal was so easy and delicious that I probably should indeed become a Cooking Light subscriber!
PORK CHOPS WITH DIJON CREAM SAUCE
- 4 (4 oz) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon Dijo mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with salt and pepper
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until lightly brown and done. Transfer pork to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Add broth to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in half-and-half, mustard and lemon juice. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes or until sauce is slightly thick. Spoon sauce over pork; sprinkle with parsley if desired.