The Go West Calendar is designed to highlight family-friendly events that don’t require advance registration and don’t require you to live in a certain town or district. This site’s focus is the far western suburbs of Chicago in the Fox Valley, including Elgin, South Elgin, St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, North Aurora and Aurora, as well as Elburn, West Chicago and Wheaton. Noteworthy events in other suburbs are often featured on the Go West Calendar, as well.
If you’d like to submit an event for consideration for the Go West Calendar, please fill out the form below. Here are some helpful tips:
- Read some of our calendar listings before you submit.
- Make your event name unique. Instead of just calling it “Storytime,” consider labeling it “Toddler Storytime at the XXX Public Library”
- For building name/location, use the name that’s on the sign out front.
- Please identify the age groups for which the event is appropriate.
- Include sources for more information such as phone numbers and/or websites.
- Include ticket prices and how to purchase them.
Events will be verified for accuracy and suitability before publication. Photos aren’t required, but if you submit them, make sure you have permission to share and that you are giving Go West Young Mom permission to publish. Your submission may be edited before final publication.
If it has been more than 48 hours since your submission please contact Go West Young Mom at email@example.com. to make sure there were not technical difficulties with your submission. Thank you!