Date(s) - 06/09/2016
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Kline Creek Farm
Bring a picnic dinner and enjoy music, games and activities at “Evening in the Country” on Thursdays through August from 5 to 8 p.m. at Kline Creek Farm in West Chicago.
Admission to this all-ages program is free; wagon rides are $5 per person for ages 5 and up and free for children under 5. Adults must accompany children under 13. Registration is not required. For more information, call Kline Creek Farm at 630-876-5900 or visit dupageforest.org.
“These special evening gatherings are a great opportunity for families to enjoy being outdoors together while getting a taste of life on a farm in the 1890s,” said Forest Preserve District of DuPage County President Joe Cantore.
Dates and themes are as follows:
● June 2: Country Dance with the Blind Squirrel Band
● June 9: Nature Adventures From the Gilded Age
● June 16: Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides
● June 23: 1890s Fun and Games
● June 30: The Glorious Fourth
● July 7: Pantomime Show: Lips That Touch Liquor Shall Never Touch Mine
● July 14: Nature Adventures From the Gilded Age
● July 21, 28: 1890s Fun and Games
● Aug. 4: Old Town School of Folk Music Dulcimer Ensemble
● Aug. 11: Nature Adventures From the Gilded Age
● Aug. 18, 25: 1890s Fun and Games